Get the Most Visibility and Return on Your Comox Valley Real Estate Investment
Unlock the Highest Value and Sales Potential Out of Your Home!
For those wanting to sell their home, I want to ensure that you get the highest realistic return on your home investment. I do this a number of ways: by providing fair evaluations based on the local real estate market conditions, by presenting your home professionally and by doing innovative marketing through a variety of platforms.
I market your home through the highest visibility real estate websites available, through social media advertising, via my extensive network of industry contacts and much more. I know that getting your home ready for sale takes a lot of hard work. My job is to present it and create the wow factor. Not only will you get more showings in-town, but out-of-town buyers will get a clear picture of how great your home is from their smartphone, tablet or home computer.
Understanding Real Estate Market Conditions in the Comox Valley
I’m a top producer in the Comox Valley and I am exposed to many homes through buyers and sellers every single day. Understanding the market is key to helping people sell their homes and I work diligently to have my finger on the pulse of the current Comox Valley real estate market. Talk to me to find out what kind of market exists; Balanced, Buyer’s or Seller’s. The current market conditions will determine the price range you should ask for your home. I will provide you with a FREE competitive market evaluation, an indicator of what today’s buyers are willing to pay for a home, and work with you to determine the perfect listing price. The single most important decision you will make is determining the right asking price for your property! For a FREE competitive market evaluation, give me a call!CONTACT TINA TODAY!
Market Your Property the Right Way!
Once we determine your price and sign the listing agreement, the launch of your home into the market and early activity surrounding the marketing of your home is extremely important. If your property is priced well, you will attract buyers and receive a flurry of activity- this is the crucial time for your home’s exposure to potential buyers. To maximize exposure, we review the marketing plan for your home and promote your listing in the following ways:
- Digital marketing through the highest visited real estate websites; listings also included on Royal LePage and TinaVincent.ca websites.
- Via my social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- I know you put a lot of work into making your home presentable, I use I-guide 3D tours and professional floor plans, the best ways to showcase your home!
- Bi-weekly Royal Lepage newspaper inserts.
- Professional photography to show off the best look of your home.
- With some homes, we take drone footage and professionally produce a video of your home.
To learn more about how we can market your home, contact me today!CONTACT
5 Things to Think About When You’re Selling Your Comox Valley Home
I am well-connected in the Comox Valley and have an extensive buyers list as well as a large network of realtors with buyers that may be looking for a home, just like the one you’re selling!
2. First Impressions
First impressions are lasting impressions so be prepared to de-clutter your home! I have extensive experience in home renovations and interior design which means I know how to make your home show-worthy. Never underestimate the value of a clean, clutter-free home when you’re ready to list.
3. Realistic Market Approach
Getting the highest price for your home is the ultimate goal, but that doesn’t necessarily mean listing your house at the highest price. Remember, a realistic, market-based approach will generate more interest early on and potentially multiple offers.
4. Have Your Paperwork Ready
Have your paperwork ready when your home is listed; this can include mortgage verification, survey certificates, hydro bills, property tax receipts, title searches and more. Having your paperwork ready will speed up the process and come in handy when an offer is presented.
5. Free Market Evaluation from Tina Vincent
I monitor the current Comox Valley’s real estate market conditions daily so contact me today for my thoughts on the market and setting up an obligation free, competitive market evaluation.
Properties Recently Sold by Tina
380 Forester Ave in COMOX: CV Comox (Town of) Single Family Detached for sale (Comox Valley) : MLS®# 841993
380 Forester Ave CV Comox (Town of) COMOX$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- 3COMOX HOME with a self-contained 2-bedroom suite! Located in one of Comox's popular neighborhoods, this home is walking distance to all levels of schools, parks, trails, & the beach. A short drive will have you in downtown Comox or at CFB Comox. The main home has a wonderful layout with 2 generous bedrooms up, an open concept on the main floor with a spacious kitchen overlooking a dining room & living room. The living area features a beautiful rock gas fireplace which will heat most of your living area! Downstairs has storage space for the main home with an area for a possible third bedroom as a window was framed in at construction. Also on the lower level is a self-contained two-bedroom suite, great for family or a mortgage helper! Enjoy the nice open space, gas fireplace & walkout patio area to the back yard. The home has a sub-panel & generator for power failure as well as a gas regulator in the attic for safety. Don't wait as listings in this area do not last long! More details
2530 Branch Ave in COURTENAY: CV Courtenay City Single Family Detached for sale (Comox Valley) : MLS®# 845219
2530 Branch Ave CV Courtenay City COURTENAY V9N 0E6$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,460 sq. ft.136 m2Well designed 3 bed 2 bath rancher crafted with quality & style at the "Streams", complete with yard backing onto park! This new home features an open concept with large picture windows throughout the living area for abundant natural light! The kitchen is beautifully finished with white & grey modern cabinets, a large island, quartz countertops, plenty of storage, pantry & counter space. This home features high-end laminate through the main living area & heated floors in both bathrooms. There is a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet & 3 piece ensuite. The home is heated by a high-efficiency heat pump & Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning System to give you ultra-low heating & cooling costs while providing fresh air on a continual basis for the healthiest living possible. Outside features Hardieplank ColourPlus siding, matching 8 x 12 shed, high-performance vinyl windows, landscaping, fencing & $4000 appliance credit included! No property transfer tax with qualification. More details
2257 Bolt Ave in : CV Comox (Town of) Single Family Detached for sale (Comox Valley) : MLS®# 852478
2257 Bolt Ave CV Comox (Town of) V9M 3Y2$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,156 sq. ft.107 m2Well maintained Comox rancher in fabulous location with boat or RV parking[ Centrally located, this bright and cheery 3 bed/ 2 bath home has a great open layout with nice size bedrooms, a large living room space that features a beautiful rock faced gas fireplace, tile envy and newer hardwood flooring] Outside watch the sun come up & enjoy your morning coffee from your front seating area and in the afternoon retreat to your fully fenced, low maintenance back yard complete with producing apple trees, a pear tree and plum tree! Within walking distance parks, schools, Quality Foods and all other amenities this home is perfect for a couple starting out, someone wishing to downsize or an Investment opportunity! Don't wait long, this home won't last! More details
112 130 BACK ROAD in COURTENAY: CV Courtenay East Condo Apartment for sale (Comox Valley) : MLS®# 840431
112 130 BACK ROAD CV Courtenay East COURTENAY V9N 3W6$285,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- 1Turnkey ready!! Completely renovated, beautiful, ground level 2 bedroom end unit! Within the last few years, there have been new appliances, paint, fixtures, lighting, hot water tank plus a beautifully redone bathroom complete with new flooring, quartz countertop, fixtures, toilet, whisper fan, and soaker tub. This well-managed building is close to all amenities including a new hospital, North Island College, Aquatic Centre, shopping, bus stop, and is just a short drive to the airport and CFB Comox. Unique to this end unit is a 4-foot crawl space, exterior storage room by the front door, and extra windows in the dining room and kitchen for lots of natural light. Complete with your own separate entrance, this unit is wheelchair accessible with parking right out the front door. Pet friendly and rentals permitted. Don't wait as this won't last! More details
What Our Customers Say!
We help buyers & sellers every day. We’re grateful for their feedback!